A dry sanding abrasive, trusted by car repair specialist to consistently produce a high quality finish prior to finishing, priming and over painting.
- To be typically used with either an electric or air orbital sander.
- Velcro (Hook & Loop) backed.
- SUNOX® FINAL abrasives are a durable product very well suited for sanding at high speeds.
- The semi open grit binding and special stearate coating are designed to prevent clogging and pill forming.
Coarser grits are recommended for sanding of putty or removing lacquer. Finer grits are recommended for dry sanding of surfaces with primer and lacquer.
These discs are available in a wide variety of grits from coarse to fine:
P800, P1000, P1200, P1500, P2000
- Grain Aluminium oxide/Silicon carbide
- Color Purplish
- Backing D-paper/C-paper/B-paper
- Bonding Resin over resin
- Grit range P800 – P2000
- Coating Semi-open